Terms and conditions of sale
- These conditions are the only conditions upon which Robsport International will deal and to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions expressed or implied.
- There will be no alterations to these terms and conditions unless confirmed in writing by Robsport International.
The ‘company’ shall mean Robsport International
‘Goods’ shall mean any item sold or given by Robsport International
‘Buyer’ shall mean any person purchasing or considering purchasing any good or services offered by the company.
- All orders are accepted on the understanding that the buyer is bound by these terms and conditions.
- Robsport International reserved the right to change the price and/or the specification of any goods without prior notice.
- As an order from a customer will be deemed as an offer to purchase, the invoice raised by the company will be deemed as acceptance of that order.
- All goods must be paid for at the time of order unless an existing alternative arrangement exists.
- Payment to be by credit card, cheque, cash, money transfer. The company reserve the right to delay despatch of goods until payment has cleared.
- Delivery methods and costs to be agreed and prepaid at time of order.
- Delivery dates for goods as estimated cannot be held to be a term of contract.
- Title to the goods remains with the company until payment is received.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery.
- Robsport International is not responsible for the consequences of goods incorrectly fitted or used.
- It is the buyer’s responsibilit7 to ensure that the person(s) fitting goods supplied by the company is (are) competent to do so and is (are) aware of the requirements under Health and Safety law.
- Goods lost in transit – Replacement goods will be despatched upon completion of enquiries by the company. If replacement goods are required before that time, the buyer will be required to pay for them and will be reimbursed by the company upon satisfactory completion of the claim for goods lost.
- The liability of the company extends only to the purchase price of the goods and excludes any additional costs that may have been incurred by the buyer, whether this be due to negligence, faulty goods, late delivery or any other occurrence.
- A surcharge is charged on certain goods and will be refunded provided the exchange goods are returned in a clean, assembled and reserviceable condition.
- Any goods incorrectly supplied or defective will be exchanged or a refund or credit note issued to the buyer’s instruction, provided the goods are returned in as new condition. Any goods incorrectly ordered by the buyer will be accepted back by the company provided the