COVID Update from Robsport:
As we reach a new milestone in the government’s roadmap out of lockdown, and the country begins to ‘open-up’ a little more, we wanted to provide you with an update about associated changes at Robsport.
As you will be aware, from the 12th April non-essential shops are allowed to re-open. Whilst we are able to welcome call-in customers on site once more, our staff group collectively feel it is just too soon to open up our usual retail counter, given that it is a small, enclosed space – and given the young age of our staff group (who have not yet been offered their initial vaccine). It is important that we keep our staff team safe from any risk of infection, so that we can keep our business operating as usual for you, our valued customers.
With this in mind, the following changes will be in place from 12 April:
- Call-in customers are now welcome – but we would ask you to please use our outside ‘click and collect’ counter. Just ring the bell and we’ll come out to serve you! Our inside sales counter will remain closed for now.
- However, to avoid the wait outside whilst being served, we encourage customers to continue to make full use of our click and collect services in advance of arriving on site – please do ring or place orders online for collection Mon to Fri 9-5, or Saturdays 9-12. Again, just use our outside ‘click and collect’ counter, and ring the bell to let us know you’ve arrived.
- Orders for parts can, of course, still be taken by phone and online for delivery.
- Car sales – it will now be possible to view our sales cars in person, but this will be strictly by appointment only. Please do call to arrange.
- Our workshops are fully operational - we remain ready, willing and able to work on your car/provide your spare parts. However, we are still unable to offer ‘while you wait’ services, as we are not yet opening our indoor customer shop/waiting area.
As ever, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do here at Robsport, and we strive to maintain the very best level of service to our customers, whilst taking appropriate actions to keep us all safe from Coronavirus. This can mean difficult decisions (such as delaying our shop counter opening for now), but we will continually monitor advice and re-evaluate risk levels, and will of course alert you all when the shop re-opens.
Stay safe everyone…
From all at Robsport